TruDesign Non-Return Valves are used in-line to prevent water backflow or siphoning. They are full flow with low cracking (opening) pressures.
- Manufactured from a UV stabilized glass-reinforced Nylon composite. High strength and lightweight. Can be used in direct sunlight
- High impact and tensile strength - “Water hammer safe” and insensitive to pressure shocks in the pipeline
- Stainless spring - No corrosion issues or risk of internal valve staying open
- Low cracking pressure - Minimal pressure required to open the valve with minimal restriction on flow-rate
- In-line fitting - Minimal installation room needed and no other fittings required
- Printed white arrow (opposite logo side) - Quick and easy identification of water flow direction.