The TruDesign Aquavalve is designed for the diversion and control of the flow of effluent or water.
Used in marine toilet applications the effluent can be channelled overboard or held in a holding tank for later discharge overboard or to a shore side facility.
- Clear indication of which port is in the closed position
- Versatile - can connect 3/4" to 11/2" hose
- Easy mounting - screws directly to bulkhead or floor
- 316 Stainless Steel fastenings
- Each valve is leak pressure tested during manufacture
- Design burst pressure rating of 300 PSI (2,070 kPa)
- User serviceable
- Lockable feature - no ability for accidental discharge
- Each valve supplied with spanner.
Note: All three ports female 1½” BSP Parallel threads.
The TruDesign Aquavalve is moulded from a glass-reinforced nyloncomposite. High strength, highmodulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
The TruDesign Aquavalve is the most versatile diverting valve available. With the ability to mix and match fittings, adjust the angle of piping and flip the face plate to suit the installation.