Lewmar is launching a new range of retractable thrusters developed from top to bottom with a fresh approach.Particular care and attention to the detail of the installation process was taken into consideration whilst retaining the
tried and tested components from the Lewmar TT thruster range. Lewmar thrusters achieve even thrust in both directions for maximum control and manoeuvrability. All Lewmar thrusters have been extensively tested, resulting in a smooth, efficient and quiet operation.
• The unique ‘low pivot’ mechanism minimises internal space requirements yet permits maximum tunnel immersion
• Flange mounting as standard for easy installation. The universal flange can be adjusted to any given hull shape and the captive nut allows effortless fastening from the top of the unit only.
• Robust GRP construction
• 140, 185 and 250mm tunnel diameters available
• Auto-retract function 5 minutes after use
• Dual propellers on 250 models as standard