This DAB Bronze VS 65/150 Class F Hot Water Circulating Pump is for hot water circulation in hot water domestic systems of the closed and pressurised or open tank type.
- Single body formed of the bronze hydraulic unit.
- Diecast aluminium motor casing.
- Technopolymer impeller.
- Ceramic driving shaft mounted on graphite brushings lubricated by the pumped liquid itself.
- Stainless steel protective rotor sleeve, stator sleeve and closing flange.
- Ceramic thrust bearing, E.P.D.M. “O” rings.
- The two-pole or four-pole asynchronous motor with wet rotor is self-protected for resistance.
- No overload protection required.
- Protection level: IP 44 Insulation class: F Cable grommet: PG 11 Installation: with horizontal motor shaft.
- Working voltage: single-phase 230 V / 50 Hz
- Operating range: from 0,5 a 3,6 m3/h with pressure head of up to 6 m.
- Liquid temperature range: from -10°C to +85°C for sanitary use from -10°C to +110°C for others use To avoid the formation of limescale avoid exceeding 65°C and install an anti-scale system when water hardness exceeds 15°f.
- Pumped fluid: clean, free of solid contaminants and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral, close to the properties of water (max glycol 30%).
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Installation with horizontal motor shaft.