Baldwin spin-on lube filters protect your engine from wear particles that can otherwise lead to premature parts failure.
Longer drain intervals requires filters that have both high capacity and the ability to withstand the rigors of time and temperature without failing or going into bypass. Baldwin's lube filters are up to the challenge.
- Length:9 15/16 (252.4)
- Contains:Integral Post Seal
- Includes:I. Gasket:  Included
- Outside Diameter:4 21/32 (118.3)
- Notes:Can be used with OB1303 base.
- Thread Size:1 1/2 - 12
- Compatible Competitor Part Number:GMC 25010495
- Micron Rating:5 Nominal; 20 Absolute
- Application:Detroit Diesel Engines
- Product Type:Maximum Performance Glass Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Division:Engine Mobile Aftermarket
- Industry:Power Generation